Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Goodnight Prayer

Dear God, 
     I wanted to take the time to thank you for all that you have given me. Thank you for my family, especially mom, who I can look up to, thank you for all of my friends. Thank you for helping me get through this stressful day with a cheerful mind. Thank you for the protection and guidance you gave to me. I ask you to help me more appreciate the little things you have provided, and to renew my heart. Please, Lord, bless my family and friends. Please help me to change my adittide about the struggles I face and give me strength to handle them. Lord, please give me prudence, and understanding. Help me to be kindhearted and above all, help me to be a light in the darkness of the world illuminating with your word and presense. Lord please let your will be done in my life. Lord, forgive me of my sins, because I am truly sorry for them. Thank you for everything Lord, good night, I love you.
-In Jesus' name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment